Devs please answer about Legion's addons(Frank's mixtape and stab wounds study)

You not see this? Frank's mixtape and stab wounds study not help to legion.Its purple addons effect 0.Maybe I don't understand but how this 2 addons work and help legion?With this addons and wiithout this. effect the same,Rework this 2 addons or test this and u see its now this 2 addons absolutely useless.thank you.

Comments

  • Yes, they are probably the worse purple add-ons in the game.

  • Yeah they are hot garbage. Totally agree they should be turned into something more useful and interesting.

  • I would just not run them, I play Legion EXTREMELY well without using much of any of there add-ons, I only use the cooldown add-ons and sometimes I don't run any because I feel like I made more distance by not running add-ons than running add-ons, if they are the least used add-ons in the game the will be reworked into something viable

  • I rather a full rework like Freddy.

  • Legion just has bad add-ons in general. I made a list of all his terrible add-ons

    Who do think has the worst or most useless add-ons, Pig or Legion?


  • @Andreyu44 said:

    Yes, they are probably the worse purple add-ons in the game.

    Amanda Young aka Pig want talk with you @Andreyu44

  • Soon I recording video with and without this :D