Show ranks of Survivors to other survs in lobby.
If you're not going to do anything about matchmaking, you need to employ this again. Because it's not fun to be paired with people who aren't as experienced as you and it makes a frustrating gaming experience.
You used to have this when it first released but now it's gone.
There's no way I should as a rank 8 Survivor get paired with rank 15 survs and a rank 13 killer. As you can imagine the gameplay was frustrating.
I hear you all talk about content and that's fine, but these things should be addressed ASAP. If your priority is fun as you've all stated multiple times, this needs to be fixed because to the majority a huge despairity in rank leads to unpleasant experiences for both Survivor and Killer.
Comments
I like this idea it's very annoying the worst part is they got rid of this before I should be able to dodge if I am not getting people paired correctly with my rank.
Exactly, and agreed!