Can I reveal fake pallets with the flashlight?
If not, I think it would be great! What do you think? :)
If not, I think it would be great! What do you think? :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think so. It would be a bad idea anyways because Freddy's already using up an add-on slot for the pallets. It would suck to get this cool new rare add-on only to have it rendered nearly useless because of an item.
That sounds awful, take away his power he spent an addon for that can already be countered easy by swf telling the sleeping survivor what real and whats not.He already has so much counter play built in already any more and i think he'd be like ghostface where there is probably too much counterplay to the killers detriment imo.
No and I hope that will never happen. Only thing that would archive is that every freddy would have to run Franklin's demise.