Ebony Mori
Dude(ettes), I have 171 cakes and 50 ebony mories on Ghostboy. Pretty sweet. What does the cake taste like @Peanits ?
Edit: I put it in the wrong section. Now nobody will see it ='(
As incentive here is a picture of my kitty.
Dude(ettes), I have 171 cakes and 50 ebony mories on Ghostboy. Pretty sweet. What does the cake taste like @Peanits ?
Edit: I put it in the wrong section. Now nobody will see it ='(
As incentive here is a picture of my kitty.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Like this
Oh man that looks nasty
I hear they might be strawberry. Carl wouldn't like them.
We need to get that in the ban rules ASAP.
Come for the title, stay for the cats, leave for the pringles.
My kitties name is Lila-belle. She's very spoiled and happy though she likes stealing food and running away with it.
The Crow of judgement will never get me!
I like that cat, he/she is cute
Yes, ban my brother for that abomination
No u