For me as killer: gen grabs as Bacon Girl and RBT kills.
As survivor looping the killer all game or getting up with unbreakable are really satisfying.
T-bagging at the exit gate, never gets old ๐
@My_Farewell said:T-bagging at the exit gate, never gets old ๐
@My_Farewell said:
I do this as killer and survivor. :p
I STILL get a huge thrill out of a 4K against tough survivors even after playing it for nearly a year.
Mrs JawsIsTheNextKiller gets no joy from a 4K, "Maybe I should have let the last one go, or maybe even let all of them go."
No, kill them. Kill them all!
Death.
When i got all the objets,skins etc, in the events
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
T-bagging at the exit gate, never gets old ๐
I do this as killer and survivor. :p
I STILL get a huge thrill out of a 4K against tough survivors even after playing it for nearly a year.
Mrs JawsIsTheNextKiller gets no joy from a 4K, "Maybe I should have let the last one go, or maybe even let all of them go."
No, kill them. Kill them all!
Death.
When i got all the objets,skins etc, in the events