Queue times

The queue times at low rank are unacceptable at the moment. Is piping as survivor so easy now that there are no low rank survviors left AT ALL? I mean 30k players playing at the moment, but I cant find 4 single survivors, #########?

I am waiting for 20 minutes now, yes I restarted the lobby already.

Is it just me? Any other low rank killers trying atm?

Comments

  • Give it a full day for everyone to get the update.

  • @Orion said:
    Give it a full day for everyone to get the update.

    There wasnt an update for me? Did I miss something?

  • There was an update yesterday, I think. Or was that the day before?

  • @Orion said:
    There was an update yesterday, I think. Or was that the day before?

    There was a very small update yesterday, but yeah that was yesterday lol^^ (30k player playing at the moment????)

  • @Master said:

    @Orion said:
    There was an update yesterday, I think. Or was that the day before?

    There was a very small update yesterday, but yeah that was yesterday lol^^ (30k player playing at the moment????)

    Just give it some time. Take a break, have a sandwich.

  • Survivors switched to killer to get more points for the event. Since they usually don´t play killer, they are overflooding the low ranks.
    I get insta lobbies as rank 4 killer.

  • @Tsulan said:
    Survivors switched to killer to get more points for the event. Since they usually don´t play killer, they are overflooding the low ranks.
    I get insta lobbies as rank 4 killer.

    Well
    I dont wanna be that guy, but I guess I will tryhard with ruin etc now. Every game must be a double pip to get out of this mess, thats insane

    Maybe I will switch to survivor and let them experience what a genrush is :lol: Good luck with "more points as survivor"

  • Im killer rank 17 20-30min in lobby, no a single survivor >< ><

  • @Siggerad said:
    Im killer rank 17 20-30min in lobby, no a single survivor >< ><

    Yeah I had to wait a bit over 30 minutes.
    Just chilled in my chair on the balcony and turned up the volume a bit^^