It would be interesting to see a perk that could give killer add-ons durning a match.

It would work similiar to plunderer's instinct, but it would give you add-on only when you hook someone in the basement. It could be some kind of gift from the entity. Maybe a monstrous shrine rework?

Comments

  • Doesn't seem like useful though like directly getting add-ons yes, woo useful, but unless you have a way to swap them in and out, etc there's be no use. I still think killers should have the ability to destroy chests for rare add-ons (and maybe as an addition to your idea have it happen only when someone is hooked in the basement, but they see chest auras globally?)

  • And would it give you a 2nd, and last, Add-on if you manage to do it twice?

    Cause i already like the idea, but that'd be kinda fun too.

  • @Maelstrom10 said:

    Doesn't seem like useful though like directly getting add-ons yes, woo useful, but unless you have a way to swap them in and out, etc there's be no use. I still think killers should have the ability to destroy chests for rare add-ons (and maybe as an addition to your idea have it happen only when someone is hooked in the basement, but they see chest auras globally?)

    Well, i wouldn't use this perk if i would bring add-ons into the match.

  • What about, if that perk cloud break the limit of only 2 add ons? When you don't equip any add ons, you can get up to 4 add ons (Maximum rarity is very rare) Think how fun it would be.

  • What if you could choose what add-ons to use during the match and when the match finished, you'd keep whatever you didn't use? Maybe you could pick it up by clicking on the hook (M1 for first, M2 for second, maybe?) and if you had another add-on currently, either you'd switch or it would dissolve.

  • I'd love to get Speed Limiter as an add-on.

  • @se05239 said:

    I'd love to get Speed Limiter as an add-on.

    @se05239 Dude! Only now am i truly thinking of the possibilities.

    I can just imagine a Scratched Mirror being slapped onto a Shape while in Evil Within 3.

    Or a Huntress suddenly 1-shotting.

  • @Boss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/569566#Comment_569566

    @se05239 Dude! Only now am i truly thinking of the possibilities.

    I can just imagine a Scratched Mirror being slapped onto a Shape while in Evil Within 3.

    Or a Huntress suddenly 1-shotting.

    @Boss Getting your murder-boner on, eh? Well, you're not capable of finding Ultra-rare stuff with Ace in the Hole, so you shouldn't be able to find stuff like Iridescnent Hatchets and such with this add-on perk.

  • @Boss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/569566#Comment_569566

    @se05239 Dude! Only now am i truly thinking of the possibilities.

    I can just imagine a Scratched Mirror being slapped onto a Shape while in Evil Within 3.

    Or a Huntress suddenly 1-shotting.

    Like i said above. Maximum rarity is very rare.

  • Fantasy ruined.

  • @Boss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/569566#Comment_569566

    @se05239 Dude! Only now am i truly thinking of the possibilities.

    I can just imagine a Scratched Mirror being slapped onto a Shape while in Evil Within 3.

    Or a Huntress suddenly 1-shotting.

    I mean if we're talking fantasy ideas what about a perk that slaps random add-ons on you every 30s, rerolling them over and over. One minute you could be incredibly powerful, the next completely worthless