Question About Events

So are there any plans to bring events like the Blight Event and the Lantern event back or were those one times events?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Nope just dumb decorations like the 3rd year event

  • I'm sure there will be other cool interactive events hopefully in the future. Just a guess mind you, but they may do something later this Autumn.

    I'm honestly looking forward to The Archives, and how they will function.

  • @ceridwen309 said:

    I'm sure there will be other cool interactive events hopefully in the future. Just a guess mind you, but they may do something later this Autumn.

    I'm honestly looking forward to The Archives, and how they will function.

    Yeah i just found those events fun i really enjoyed the blight because the skin series was cool could you imagine a blight infested Plague now that would be cool.


    The Lantern event was just fun because the particles were just cool imo also smashing the lanterns was awesome!