The game more broken right now?

Two days in a row I have watched people escape and not get the escape. Instead they're stuck running around behind the barrier and can't do anything. THEY end up dying because of EGC. THis can't be a coincidence that I never saw this before now I have seen it happen to 3 different people in 2 days.

In one of the matches I was survivor. I couldn't use self care at all. I also couldn't see the healthbar of the person I was healing.

Comments

  • Oh, I heard this bug is back; they also can't interact with anything, even the hatch if they find it - it used to be before the EGC that they were forced to either DC or let the killer hook them.


    It also sometimes leads to the killer being invisible for them...

  • I had that bug too.

    Today I have new one, I'm ranking downwards. Endgame score shows +1 pip, after I return to main screen it is actually -1. I've lost 3 pips already as survivor. And I know it should be +1 pip cause of amount of actions I did through game. 2 gens done, cleansing hex and dull totems, 2 safe unhooks, etc.

    It is started when I was DCed from game with error during EGC as last survivor on my first hook. Error was about - game cannot determine youir rank, or something like that. restarted game twice - didnt help.