My most upvoted reddit post was a dead by daylight cosplay
holy heck, I'm new to reddit and this literally gave me all the karma on my account. I never expected this much support. It's nice to get appricated.
Tagged:
Mod
holy heck, I'm new to reddit and this literally gave me all the karma on my account. I never expected this much support. It's nice to get appricated.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
for anyone curious this is my social media
https://www.twitch.tv/spook_em_up
https://www.instagram.com/spook_em_up/?hl=en
https://www.facebook.com/Spookemup/
example of my cosplay twitch streams:
https://www.twitch.tv/spook_em_up/clip/ResilientPatientMarrowJonCarnage?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time
Congrats, nice cosplay!
tysm
ππCongrats!ππ
Congrats! I always appreciate people that cosplays as the characters they're playing as. π
thank ya'll. Cosplay streaming is my shtick, im glad people are taking a liking to it.
what is your profile picture from?
It's False King Allant, from Demon Souls. The only boss that actually left most players with a lower character level after killing him instead of a higher level like all the other bosses. π
oh that's an interesting concept. Never played it though.