Has DBD mobile beta come out yet?

If so how do you get on it. I signed up for the beta version and I don't know when you can play it. Will I get an email if I was picked or not picked? Is there any other way to play the beta version?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Yes, it is available in Sweden, Denmark, Finland and other countries in the area.

  • @Beets said:

    Yes, it is available in Sweden, Denmark, Finland and other countries in the area.

    Or if your just willing to change your apple store location to that place / VPN/download it off the internet on Android ๐Ÿ˜ not really any limitations on the internet these days.

    It's really good and everyone should try it as that just gives them more data to work with

  • It's in soft launch phase in a few places for right now. There will be more information made available as and when the launch increases.