Get Ready For Freddy!!!

So we have the PTB tomorrow!!!

Everyone come on in and put up your strategies, your proposed perk builds, ideas, and concerns here.

We Fredheads need to pick this apart and criticize fairly because WE KNOW that Freddy is awesome and we need to make sure he stays that way.

PTB Killer lobbies are long so I think it is a great idea for everyone to get together and name drop so we can get together and play KYF so we can test out everything we care about.

PHASING---What is the exact distance that Awake Survivors can see us and can we use this for mindgames?

SLOW ACTION SPEED ADD-ON--What is the percentage for this and how powerful can we make this without compromising our build?

PALLETS VS SNARES---Often we get a Killer where the proposed strategy isn't always the best, Pig's Ambush for example. So we need to determine what is the best course action regarding these interchangeable abilities, Snares, Pallets, or both? And not only do we need to see which is better but what is the best way to use them as in during a chase or set them up like Hag/Trapper?

If you have anything else you guys want to add put them down, lets show everyone that the outcast Fredheads are the true disciples of Sweaterboi, Mr. Pimphand, Freddy Krueger himself and that everyone that comes after are just our awoken children.

Comments

  • Legion rework quality inc...

  • I think BBQ or Thrilling Tremors with PGTW will be amazing. As maybe M&A, if his lullaby changes with the TR.

  • @Lapisinfernalis I wonder if he's still going to have a 24m TR, he's probably going to have a 32m now since he doesn't have Aura reading.

  • @HatCreature Me too. I'm curious if M&A also reduces the distance where you can see him. f.e. With 32m TR you would see him flicker in and out between 16 and 32m. With M&A this would be between 16 and 24m.

    This would only be the case if the flickering is connected to his TR. Else not.

  • I'm going to assume that flickering is set distance and not tied to TR.

    He's probably a 32m standard TR.

    Using M&M, just means that he'll flicker intermittently past from 24-32m distance from survivor, even though survivor won't hear TR past 24m distances. I assume at least.

  • @tehshadowman33 I looked at the patch notes, it is based on distance but if it was based on TR it could be OP because M&A with Furtive Chase on Freddy could probably make him completely invisible lol

  • @HatCreature said:

    @tehshadowman33 I looked at the patch notes, it is based on distance but if it was based on TR it could be OP because M&A with Furtive Chase on Freddy could probably make him completely invisible lol

    Exactly. Which is why I assumed it was a predefined, set distance number.

    Same as how there are no game mechanics to alter lullaby distance on current live build's Freddy and Huntress.