Doctor builds.

Yo! Trying to learn doctor more and I`m struggling with his builds.

What builds for RANK1 can you advice and how to play with them?

Comments

  • Yo! Trying to learn doctor more and I`m struggling with his builds. What builds for RANK1 can you advice and how to play with them?

    I don't know if it is the better build, but the impossible skill checks is ver good, ovepowered in "The Game". It consists on Distressing, Overcharge, Huntress Lullaby and unnerving presence with the add-ons being the purple and green "calm" add-ons. Basically you want to protect your totem, get the survivors away from the generators as much as possible, kick the gens whenever you can and maintain the treatment mode so your terror radius is bigger to pop unnerving presence. The biggest and most common mistake made by doctors playing this build is getting easily baited by chase. NO, you want to protect gens, hit them whenever you can but don't waste too much time in chases.