BBQ & Chili
Isn't hiding behind a generator supposed to at least help obscure the aura, cause I swear it doesn't actually do anything
Isn't hiding behind a generator supposed to at least help obscure the aura, cause I swear it doesn't actually do anything
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it's supposed to but the survivor is still visible
The shade of red is slightly diferent, some people might miss it expesialy because people use bbq to quickly scan their surronding, so this slight cammouflage might be enought to make him not notice you as he quickly look around.
It isn't a guaranty doe.
Don't complain if the killer camps with BBQ.
1. the generator must not be completed yet
2. get the angle right
3. don't be in company with another survivor
Rules to successful chilli counter.
lol my man just don't die and be within 42 meters lmao dab
Come on man, that's way too much to remember. You know their Survivor brains can't handle that much information.
Thanks for your concern, but I am already fully aware of how to counter BBQ and Chili
You should change the "Rules to successful chilli counter" part... Since it doesn't counter 100% of the time, since the killer can move, believe that or not.
Best counter is to not get caught.
Stalking intensifies!
Too late...
lol you're not very bright are you? the chilli aura comes immediately upon hook it does not change according to the killer's movement AT ALL!! I love the cocky sarcasm but you just made yourself look really stupid.
There have been plenty of times when I hook a survivor, and move around a bit, and end up seeing a survivor behind a generator because of the angle I am at. Which means they are not fully covered. So no, it doesn't counter it 100% of the time. This is what I referenced in my last post, but someone was to eager to point out how wrong I am I guess.. Have you played killer at all? Not to bright are we?
I was asking the effectiveness of trying to hide from BBQ and Chili based off of my experience and use of it, and I wanted to see how others felt about it.
Your the one who started this by acting like I don't know how BBQ & Chili works with your "Rules to successful chili counter" comment. You assumed I didn't know how to hide, for that blame yourself.
I have nothing more to add to this post, thanks for ruining it. And here's to many more ruined posts CHEERS!