Nerfing Freddy

I saw what’s you guys were saying in my other post about how i could counter the wraith and I think I see my errors but I known for sure freddy to that camp case. Before anyone comes out and says this isn’t sarcastic I will take all yo tell you it isn’t. Freddy I is insanely overpowered with putting you in dreamworld and slowing everything you do. When i play I am con constantly being put and having to do gems a havingto do gens slowed down a lwhich then makes the game a lot longer and i pripose that freddy cannot put people in the dram world.

Comments

  • On the off chance that you're being serious, does this mean you want current Freddy to be able to do literally nothing? Putting people in the dream world is how he interacts with them. If they aren't asleep then he can only walk around and look at Survivors.

    His purpose is to slow the game down. That's why you get an action speed debuff while asleep. Based on your complaints, his power seems to be working correctly. The moment he leaves you, just try to get a skill check and fail it or get a nearby Survivor to wake you up.

  • Well the new Freddy won't have that slow down when he gets his rework, he'll still have it but it will be an add-on and it will be a lot weaker than how it is now. Right now the slow is 50% and they said it's lower than that but that could be anywhere to 25% to a disgusting 12% as in why even put it in at all.

    Also, I am a huge Freddy player and it feels good to hear people complaining about how strong he is lol I love using Sloppy Butcher and Thanatophobia on him, it really slows the game down.

    My best matches were the Black Box add-on that puts the Obsession into the Dream World, Dying Light, and a Green Mori, all packed on top of Thanatophobia, Sloppy Butcher, and Knockout for the slowest Gens anyone has ever seen <3

  • You need a good old git gud.

  • 4bf.png

    This can't possibly be serious

  • if i see "Nerf Freddy" i think "why do i have to see that?"

  • If you ignore it, it'll go away. It only wants attention.