Jeepers Creepers

Add Jeepers as a killer and make him be able to jump/fly high to get a good overview of the map and make him able to lock onto a survivor. Give him a distance requirement like a certain distance so that they aren't easily visible. After he locks on he can then jump towards them. This would mean killers would need skill to spot a survivor in the distance before his flight wears off and he falls again.

Comments

  • I doubt they ever add him due to the controversy of the man behind it. In case you didn't know, the writer and director of Jeepers Creepers was arrested for molesting and filming young boys. Even though that happened in the 80's there a lot of people who still don't want to associate with him.

  • Steve up there mentioned the biggest problem with this but I will like to say that I think he is too hardcore for this game. The Devs already said that they tried making a flying Killer but realized very fast that it was a bad idea and I agree.

    Also, yeah he can fly but he has lots of tricks up his sleeves, literally. He has bone shurikens, knives, he can heal by using body parts, he can literally smell fear. In short he has way too many abilities to do him justice in this particular game, he would need his own game or be featured in one that isn't so limiting for Killers.

    Besides that, anyone excited for Jeepers Creepers 4? They filmed 3 & 4 back to back so I'm surprised it isn't out yet. I know about the controversy but a good movie is a good movie, 3 wasn't good but it was entertaining to see after so long.