What is the infinite loading bug and why do I keep getting it?
Sometimes, I won't have it for a day or two. Other times, like today, I'll get consecutive run ins with this bug and, in the process, lose my offerings. I don't know why the devs haven't gotten around to fixing it, but for my curiosity, what causes the bug?
Comments
Oh believe me it's been for a while, and a long while in fact. The developers sometimes just refuse to fix common issues and even if they don't intend to, it really seems like they procrastinate their own jobs on the bug topic. This will not be soon fix I believe, and it will take them a few months although the countless amount of people complaining about it.
You lose your offerings? This usually occurs when someone has DC'd and better yet the killer. When this happens it doesn't delete my offerings, maybe a restart should be good after? It's actually embarrassing for this to still be running around.