Killer addons

I find it kinda demotivating to lose killer addons especially those that allow for particular play styles. Especially since these tend to be of the rarer variety. I'm not saying Killers shouldn't have a chance at losing addons but rather that it should be performance based like the survivors. Maybe have it so the addons especially the very and ultra rare, once unlocked have a certain amount of charges that regen outside of matches. So killers can't always have their perfect combo but they don't disappear after a single use. The amount of "charges" used could be related to the performance of the killer or something to be fair with the survivors. I mean survivors get to keep theirs if they escape with it 100%.

Comments

  • If a survivor can keep their items and add-ons for escaping, a killer should be able to keep theirs for getting a pip or double pip.

  • @BloodMoneyMerc said:

    If a survivor can keep their items and add-ons for escaping, a killer should be able to keep theirs for getting a pip or double pip.

    Something akin to that. Especially since Killer addons affect their playstyle more than survivor addons.

  • Considering that perks are lost on prestige, I wouldn't mind if addons worked on a crafting system, meaning they're never lost after a match, but you must combine enough lower tiers of them to create higher tiers. By prestige time, you should have about 2 URs which would be lost on prestige.

    But I always play with commons because I hate losing fancy things. Offerings being consumables is enough IMO. Although as a counterbalane, Survivors should keep expended items + addons they don't replace if they escape.