The game has weird clipping issues with hitboxes on extremely rare occassions. I've had this happen to me as a survivor when hooked and when getting into a locker; although it's only happened to me a couple of times total.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Epilepsy warning.
I should’ve added that, you’re right xD
TYso much.
You took something that you probably shouldnt have taken...
The game has weird clipping issues with hitboxes on extremely rare occassions. I've had this happen to me as a survivor when hooked and when getting into a locker; although it's only happened to me a couple of times total.
ROFLMFAOZ THIS IS PRETTY MUCH A FIRST PERSON VIEW BUG BUT OPPOSITE LOL
IS LIKE YOU PLACED GOPRO CAM WITH A SELFIES STICK LOL BUT BARELY CATCHING THE FOREHEAD
It was very weird indeed
FUNNY AF HE ALMOST DID THE SO-WANTED 1ST PERSON FEATURE BUT BACKWARDS AND TOO UP
Welcome to Dead by Bugnight