Made It Back to Red Ranks
Have not been Red Rank since the changes to the system but thanks to my new main Ghost Face i finally did it! Boy was it a grind let me tell you what the games where i got robbed were rough.
Have not been Red Rank since the changes to the system but thanks to my new main Ghost Face i finally did it! Boy was it a grind let me tell you what the games where i got robbed were rough.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I briefly made it to rank 3 with GF then started deranking like crazy because i dont run ruin and i had a bad time applying enough pressure
Yeah i can feel your pain xD
I just got to rank 3 and it's about a 50/50 chance if I encounter a chill team or a sweaty, hardcore gen rushing team. I'm actually trying to get to rank 1 with the new pipping system. After I do, I'm probably just going to derank and avoid hitting the red ranks again as much as I can.
0 Hunter 0 Sacrifice points?
He probably took the screenshot before the game actually factored in those values.
You are correct!
Welcome back to hell
carry our burden with us
Enjoy the long que times.