Pipping as Killer

image.png image.png

What more can I do to please the entity. 99% Overall generator defense is not good enough for an iridescent. Like we had two gens left and I PGTW every hook and I got at least 9 hooks.

Comments

  • https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/390/4P7E2YJHOBOR.png https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/713/CCKX87ACRHYD.png What more can I do to please the entity.

    Don't worry it is not worst than having 99.99% in chase emblem

  • @Milo said:

    @Chaddad2169 nice comment btw

    @Chaddad2169 said:

    @Milo ๐Ÿ˜Ž

    @Chaddad2169 said:

    Nice NOED btw

    @Milo @Chaddad2169 considering I had iridescent in everything else. Apparently as wraith I applied great pressure <3 Noed, is for hatch <3 However thanks for cluttering the thread <3

  • @Jdsgames NOED for hatch is overkill, the survivor is ######### already. Why run NOED on Huntress as well when she has a ranged attack?

  • @Chaddad2169 said:

    @Jdsgames NOED for hatch is overkill, the survivor is ######### already. Why run NOED on Huntress as well when she has a ranged attack?

    @Chaddad2169 I think you need to look at which killer again. Also either way it is a perk it is fine to be used.

  • @Jdsgames Sorry lol, I'm so tired I thought your profile pic resulted what killer you played XD. Either way, even if you're Wraith, survivoris screwed when hatch is closed, he kinda moves faster when cloaked so....

  • @Chaddad2169 said:

    @Jdsgames Sorry lol, I'm so tired I thought your profile pic resulted what killer you played XD. Either way, even if you're Wraith, survivoris screwed when hatch is closed, he kinda moves faster when cloaked so....

    It is alright. @Chaddad2169 with map reworks coming I really don't find the perk a need. I just like being cloaked wraith on the hatch. Noed sparks when they run close LOL. I generally use it for huntress because gate patrolling with any sub 115% killer is ggez survivor win.