Change the aura colour to BBQ
There is no difference between the new color of the gens and the aura of BBQ.
There is no difference between the new color of the gens and the aura of BBQ.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They probably won't because of all of the Survivors who refuse to get better and learn the counters. It's now braindead easy to counter BBQ.
sad but true, I take BBQ for the BP anyway, so I dont care
However, if they all hide behind gens I have to assume that they are close...... might not always be the best thing to do unless you dont care about your fellow survivors