Any chance we can get the beating heart dbd mobile effect?

It looks really really cool.

Also having a visual indicator like the mobile edition could be good for disabled people who can't hear.

(Side comment the end game collapse bar should be made smaller and maybe put under the status indicators or next to them)

Comments

  • I guess behaviour got some help from the Identity V creators, the skillchecks, that glowing heart and some of the "killer ability" button arrangement looks nearly the same.

    The heart could maybe make it in, but im amazed at those red warning bars pointing towards the killer when close. Theyre way too good for looping behind walls.

  • @EntityDispleased

    We are talking about features that are already in the mobile version, and maybe brought to the pc version.

  • @Raptorrotas said:

    I guess behaviour got some help from the Identity V creators, the skillchecks, that glowing heart and some of the "killer ability" button arrangement looks nearly the same.

    The heart could maybe make it in, but im amazed at those red warning bars pointing towards the killer when close. Theyre way too good for looping behind walls.

    I've only really played identity v once so I can't speak for that, but I really do like the glowing heart Indicator