They pass 3 years and nothing is done about Nurse, fine...

...i'll do it myself:

obraz.png

As long as nothing changes, I will play slugging nurse and everyone will wait politely on the ground for their death. So I hope that survivors like this type of game. Be strong, you will need it. Maybe devs will save you lmao.

xforumx.png


Comments

  • @quebecgamerz said:

    Nurse main here since 2 weeks.

    Before I played the doc but I got tired because I find it really too slow.

    After I was Legion main but I also got tired of always going through my games to run after the survivors and only the injured

    After I was Spirit Main but i love the spirit finally i can mind game the survivors. She's the one who made me want to learn how to play the nurse.

    And now that I'm Nurse when the survivors are in front of me I feel that he feels helpless .. they can not loop me .. and as killer believe me it's really fun like feeling. The nurse really asks for a lot of time and patience to become good with her. And by no means do I find that she needs a nerf. The game needs more killer that are powerful! I do not always make perfect games with her but yes in my opinion it's the strongest because the survivors are in a different situation than usual always loop etc..

    idk what I can do about it

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    No it is totally cool.

    We nerf her, make her 115% give her some idiotic power that is not lethal and she will be stunned after using that. We also include counterplay because being loopable is not enough in this game so we adjust her by making people look at her while she tries to use her power (whatever it will be but has to apply deep wound) and will be stunned for that.

    So then the needs of the survivors are fullfilled since there are not enough loopable m1 killers with additional counterplay since looping isn't enough.

    Leaves 2 killers, spirit and billy. We do the same to those two and survivors are happy. Than we all play SWF with OoO and ruin every persons game that tries to dare to play killer. Ez.

    I know something about you, but you don't need to be sarcastic now and play idiot. lol

    i don't want to blame you, you're just a person who has diffrent look at some things, this is nothing bad, if someone know how to prove his point, I always have respect for that person

1 2 3 ›