Well, the time to find a lobby is back to being too long for Survivors..
Didn't last long; but when Ghostface came out, I got matches in a matter of seconds.
Didn't last long; but when Ghostface came out, I got matches in a matter of seconds.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How long are your surv lobbies?
Not super long but longer then they were
Looks like the festivities are over :-(
Yeah taking about 3-5 minutes right now.
@Milo
I don't have problems finding lobbies as survivor but they take forever to be filled. Sometimes the killer just give up and cancel the lobby.
Im getting lobbies in like 30-1 minute (not counting dodges!) Purple Ranks.