Will Bill on console have teachable perks or he will be just a skin?
Hope he will have
Hope he will have
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm imagining if they give him teachables they'll just lock Borrowed Time, Left Behind and Unbreakable behind a sudden paywall
Bill has always been free on PC, dunno why they'd charge console.
I'd imagine any acquired perks will stay on characters who have them, but in order for them to appear on future bloodwebs his teachables would have to be unlocked.
@anarchy753 I wasn't aware he was free, that changes things slightly then. Not that it seemed like a big deal either way