2.0 PS4 ABSURD CONSTANT FRAME DROPS
Is it just me or are other players from PS4 getting bad frame drops after the 2.0 update? My firends also have the same issue. I'm not sure if the lag has anything to do with it or specific maps but when I play killer I have constant frame drops second after sencond during the entire match, some as survivor also. Some matches it gets to the point of being unplayable and I have a PS4 Pro who can run games at way larger scales at 60fps. Dev team can you please by now fix the optimization for consoles? And increase the maximum speed for camera sensitivity also, it should allow up to 4x what it is currently, these small things destroy the gameplay experience on console.
Comments
You wanted 2.0 so desperately, now deal with it lol
awwww u mad?
ironic that you are “hate-slinging” at me just because you are salty about your toaster not playing the game at 60fps.