Prestige 3 - Legacy
I think it would be good if we could put our prestige 3 faces on our bought cosmetics same for prestige 2 and 1 for the body and legs
I think it would be good if we could put our prestige 3 faces on our bought cosmetics same for prestige 2 and 1 for the body and legs
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same idea could work with legacy too
I'm not sure it really works that way. They'd have to essentially redo every cosmetic in the game to accomodate the changes and that's a ridiculous amount of work.
Also designers have stated doing the blood effects take up more work than normal cosmetics alone
Wear legacy, private profile, trigger survivors in lobby. They call you a hacker. You laugh. Profit.
@altruistic I wish I had legacy only to do that :,-(
I would love my Susie and my Dwight pajamas dirty bloody.
They might do that in the future, it takes time th