So Killers Can Close Hatch Or Open Exit Gates, Great!
But can we make it so they can do both as well?
Cause sometimes i, as Killer, just want it over with ASAP, win or lose.
Being able to open the Exit Gates after closing the Hatch would speed it up.
I think i get why it's not a thing: It removes some Bloodpoint gains & it's quite literally just giving up, which is not what the Entity wants from Killers. (Devs love their lore after all.)
I don't need it to be added, just saying i'd like to have the option to.

Comments
I thought you could (but honestly I've neve tried because i killed the other three the forth deserves this ebony as well)
If you close the hatch you can't open the gates. Killers can only open the gates if the gens are done.
Lmao well Ive never tried so I didnt know haha
I’ve been known to drop a survivor off at then end of the exit gate from time to time. Sometimes it’s a newer player (you can tell) and I pity them a bit, so I let them out. Well this happened a couple days ago. I shut the hatch and nearly immediately downed them at the gate lever. I then tried to open the gate so I could drop them off, but no dice. Felt kinda bad, but I just hooked them so as not to waste any more time.