Upcoming PTB questions
So, next tuesday we get to play the new PTB regarding Freddy. I have 2 questions:
- I don't own Freddy, do you at BHVR open up Freddy to everyone to try?
- When is the date and time when the savefile with your account information is copied for the PTB?
@peanits @not_queen
Comments
You didn't pinged. Mobile, huh?
@Peanits @not_Queen can you answer his question?
No, using Firefox on laptop, don't know why it didnt get pinged. When I type a message, it also takes a while before the letters come up on the screen.
Thanks for the ping.
Freddy will be unlocked for everyone on the PTB. The second part, I cannot confirm.
THanks for the answer :) Maybe you can find out what the date is? :)
That savefile question.. probably already happened. Usually when they announce it on stream is had already happened. At least from my experience. I find it about 1 week before the PTB comes up.