I am from the future - Freddy needs little changes

I tested the new Freddy and he is not that bad. But we need to make him great, not just "ok". He was one of the worst killers (if not the worst) for a long time. This ICON deserves better!

1.) If you hit a survivor, he'll be dragged into the dream world immediatly. That way you can actually use your traps (Dream Snares) in the chase. But sometimes it can be hard to get the first hit against good survivors. So what can we do here? It is quite simple. We currently have a passive 60 second timer for the dream transition. While Freddy is chasing someone the timer of the chased survivor should sink faster (50-75% maybe). Obviously WITHOUT ADDONS.

2.) Which beautiful person came up with the idea of the 45 sec cooldown for the gen teleport? Why would the teleport even depend on sleeping survivors? Just give him 20-30 sec fix cooldown without the dependency.

3.) ONLY IF YOU WANT HIM TO BE TOP TIER -> The Dream World is Freddys realm! There should be an action speed penalty for all kinds of things.. like 25%. Again I have to mention that this should be the case WITHOUT ADDONS.


@Peanits

You are probably sick of reading stuff like that. But I need to say that I rly appreciate your work here. You are THE community manager we don't deserve! Much love for ya <3

Comments

  • 1) This is already in his kit

    2) Agree

    3) Agree

    Waking up is way too easy. It either needs to be made more difficult to wake up or the punishment for being asleep more penalizing.

  • You sure about the first one?