Where can i report a killer who lagswitched me?
Hello i got lagswitched and i have video proof of everything. Where can i ban this killer? This is unfair.
Tagged:
Mod
Hello i got lagswitched and i have video proof of everything. Where can i ban this killer? This is unfair.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
lag switch still work?
It does, still not dedicated servers btw
I had that recently too, you have to submit a ticket which you can do here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
@Dark_Matter Mert_MK is right. Send in a support ticket: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
More info on reporting and how to report: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/game-rules-and-report-system
Make sure you have all the info that will aid them in reviewing cases. Find more info about that here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/66835/recording-evidence-for-your-player-report
Fwiw, sometimes it's just bad lag. I had someone accuse me of it and I wouldn't do it and I don't know how to do it.