Alerts from survivors spamming alertable actions needs a fix
I find it annoying and also a bit distracting how survivors can just jump over pallets/windows a million times far away from the killer to cause noise disturbance. It happens with SWFs or survivors intentionally trying to be chased for me. I usually ignore it but sometimes the sound of it messes with me trying to hear someone I'm chasing or looking for. There needs to be a limit on these alerts happening simultaneously since these survivors are abusing it to annoy the killer. If survivors consistently jump pallets/windows outside of killer terror radius, it should switch from sound notification to an aura reveal if they want the killer's attention so bad.
Comments
Good idea.
That'd probably be better, but I'm not sure if it's something that could be applied to one survivor spamming actions. It may end up like Crows where one will notify you and then you'll get a waiting duration where no crows can notify you.
They don't vault spam to taunt u,most of the times they do it exactly like u said to mess you up and lose someone u chase.