Shorter games=faster xp gain? -or not?
Is it?
Is it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As killer, not necessarily, although once you got your 4 BBQ stack you may try to let them repair and get out, so you can start another game soon. I don't think it's more BP efficient than just continue playing and eating their souls.
As for survivor, I think it's much more efficient to max out your Objective points with Prove Thyself early game, then save some people for WGLF stacks, but don't get too carried away with it, just do some chases, pallet stuns, max out Boldness then die. It's probably much faster: you can play two such games by the time you'd successfully escape for a meagre 5000 Survival points.
Only problem is, you might get tempted to suicide on first on second hook. The way I see it, it's just as bad as a DC, only we don't talk about it so much.
Yeah I meant xp not bp. Getting bp is easy with the right perks but I was unsure how xp works. Thanks @Sairek.