Devs will freddy's addons be changed and can the pills that hide him still work till the survivors
We hit or asleep because that would be good for people attempting the grab off gen trophy
We hit or asleep because that would be good for people attempting the grab off gen trophy
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Every single Freddy add-on is being changed in some capacity.
I know I just hope that one doesn't get nurfed seeing as u can tweak it to not give heart beat out
The one that keeps you from being seen would be way too broken to keep if I'm being honest
Well as in only useful once on a survivor meaning you can get at least I grab on each of them
You should be able to get free grabs that easily, especially considering in your scenario the killer could do it again after the survivor woke up again.
Shouldn't, rather. Forum doesn't want to let me edit.
Hence the one time only rule meaning it can only be used once before permanently seeing him in the dream and the flickering outside of it
Yeah still seems pretty broken and unfair if I'm being honest.
Wait so a one time grab that con only be used at the start of the game Is broken the second u hit somone or they enter the dream it stops working
That's one free hookstate off each survivor just cause you used an add-on.
Only if u find all 4 in 60 seconds and get lucky to do 4 grabs though could be tweaked to the second anyone is hurt or grabbed its done
I thought you didn't want it nerfed.
Just play Prayer Beads Spirit
Not nurfed in trying to find a decent balance