What are your favorite perks?
I'm currently making a Chapter Concept, and in order for me to make the best Survivor possible for said Chapter, I want to know what you enjoy using the most. Is it the clutch Decisive Strike that lets you get away just before the Killer hooks you? Is it Urban Evasion, that allows you to keep up the pace while maintaining a low profile? Or maybe something risky, like No Mither?
I want to hear your opinions.
Comments
Exactly. I run SB, SC, Bond and Urban Evasion. I can't live without the last 2. If I had to pick one I would pick Bond. I hardly see anyone use it. I think it's very underrated!
Honestly been lovin Dance With Me+Lithe, confuses the killer all the time!
Empathy, Balanced Landing, Borrowed Time, Adrenaline, Dead Hard, Urban Evasion, We'll Make it and Kindred. I use a different build on every survivor.
I'm loving Dance with Me and Quick and Quiet.
My personal favorite will always be Dead Hard though.
Iron will is the best perk.
My favorite survivor perk is Urban evasion, or perhaps I've grown so accustomed to the speed from it that i physically cry when I play a match without it.
Urban evasion is amazing, and personally I think that balanced landing is the best exhaustion perk, as it turns the tables in a place where you are most likely to get killed and provides extra ways to escape the killer. I find it a lot more reliable than other exhaustion perks actually, the stagger effect always works and it's incredible for juking on some maps. I can't live without these and bond. Then I run sc or iw, depends.
Aside from self care, which I'm assuming most people run anyway, I really like iron will. It makes me able to break chase and hide more easily when I've been hit, and it's saved me so many times. Other perks I almost always use are WGLF, because points, and small game purely because it's fun and I like to rub totems. When I play solo I sometimes use kindred, especially when I'm in the lower ranks, to show new and/or immersed players that YES YOU CAN COME SAVE ME NOW, HE'S NOT CAMPING.