Ghost face build idea
Ruin
Whispers
Nurses
Sloppy
Another idea was
Ruin
Haunted
Noed
Sloppy or make your choice
Thoughts?
Ruin
Whispers
Nurses
Sloppy
Another idea was
Ruin
Haunted
Noed
Sloppy or make your choice
Thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I use Nurses, BBQ, NOED and I'm all ears. I get 4/4 survivors 9/10 games.
You can even be a #$%& and let them downed, go away, stalk and know where they all are with nurses when they try to heal the downed survivor. Down them all then proceed to hook them all or just let them bleed out... The trick for them not to DC is not to tunnel the survivor who was downed, go for the healer, down him and let the others heal the 1° downed, as you're not hooking them they think they stand a chance...
I never use ruin nor whispers cause ruin makes them destroy my totems for NOED and whispers is bugged cause of chase music being too loud since the update.
I use whispers cause you know you're coming up on someone and to keep to the shadows as it were. I was thinking sloppy and nurses to sneak up in them without the heartbeat and so it takes a little longer to finish the heal...
Oh ok I came up with this build. Hex: The Third Seal, Hex: No One Escapes Death, Overcharge and Thrilling Tremors
I threw in Hex: No One Escapes Death as a surprise to the survivors. Hex: The Third Seal to make it harder for them to stick together.
I chose Thrilling Tremors to further stop possible generators from being worked on. Overcharge is also meant to slow them down.