Good perks for Billy

I'm trying to learn Hillbilly, and I got rank 8, however after about 3 days of staying at that rank I'm wondering if its my perks rather than my playstyle.

The perks I currently use are Thanataphobia, Whispers, Ruin and Trilling Tremors, with me trying to get BBQ and Chili.

Any guidance on to which perks should be used will be much appreciated!

Comments

  • Ruin, Overcharge, Tinker, Surveillance, Pop goes the Weasel and BBQ when you get it. This is my friend liked to play when she used to play Hillbilly.

  • Bamboozle, Enduring, Spirit Fury, Ruin, Pop goes the Weasel, Corrupt Intervention, Infectious Fright, I'm all Ears an all be very efficient on him!

    (Just don't use Spirit Fury without Enduring because it doesn't work as well)

  • Bamboozle, Spirit fury, Pop goes the weasel and either Corrupt intervention if you want to be "competitive" or BBQ & chili if you feel like farming.

  • Thanks for all of the suggestions guys ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

    An additional question that I have, is discordance good on Hillbilly?

  • I think it is good, but if survivors catch on to it they might just do gens on their own. At the beginning it would work i think. If survivors don't catch on i think it can be a good one though. ๐Ÿ˜€

  • As far as I know; Enduring, Spirit Fury, BBQ, and Whispers is the still the way to go.

  • Been playing with Billy in kyf and I really enjoy being a toxic ######### and using a 4 totem perk build! You can literally just zoom around the map with ease while keeping your totems safe!


    Again, thanks for everyone who's commented on this post!

  • My build:

    -BBQ

    -Ruin

    -Bamboozle

    -Pop goes the wessel

  • @Mister_Holdout said:

    As far as I know; Enduring, Spirit Fury, BBQ, and Whispers is the still the way to go.

    This build is indeed used by majority of good billies.

    Then we have not so good billies that only use insta saw with ruin and bamboozle.