Love the new wraith cosmetic
I would buy it but he’s still pretty weak so nah
I would buy it but he’s still pretty weak so nah
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
u noob,real killer mains know Wraith is S tier I 4k everygame with him at rank 20.
He looks Swamp Thing, I kinda like it
It is cool but I don’t but killer cosmetics very much and Wraith isn’t my main.
I was thinking about dumping my shards on it but then I decided to play survivor and was met with a camping speed Wraith and I didn't want to look at him anymore. I need to unlock DS for my Brucey Baby.
Better save the shards for new characters and when shirtless Myers comes out.
I don't base why I buy cosmetics on their "tier level", more if I actually main them or have fun with them, so I got it. :)