Tips for Miss Piggy?
So i started playing Piggy again as im looking for a new main since Trapper is still ######### snd Freddy getting his rework that will probably kill him for me.
I had quite some fun with the Pig today as i was able to mix and match perks and playstyles. My goto is PGTW, Surveillance, Im all Ears (works wonders on her for the mindgames) and Enduring. Does anyone have loadout suggestions, or strategies a Piggy noob should try out?
Also buff her RBTs for christ sake.
Comments
I run Whispers, BBQ, Surveillance and Enduring atm on her, cause I lack couple of perks I like to use in general, namely Agitation and Deerstalker (no luck in bloodwebs yet), and I'm grinding points with BBQ.
Not bad build is Whispers, M&A, Enduring and Brutal
Discordance, PGTW, Whispers and Brutal is fine as well.
Whispers is amazing on Pig, cause you run normally around and crouch as soon as perk lit up, saves a lot of travel time and help with tracking.
Level whispers only to tier 2. This way you can run arround and start crouching when it lights up without them beeing in terror radius. You need monitor and abuse and whispers 3 to do this or just whispers 2.
I run franklins, knock out, sloppy butcher, and the last perk is whatever. Sometimes noED when I feel like the enemy team is going to attempt a gen rush, sometimes thano, sometimes BBQ if I feel like I'm going to be put on a large map.