they're too busy figuring ways on how to pierce your pocket (cosmetics, licensed killers/survivors) and dedicated servers dont do that so hang tight another year
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hold on give me 5 mins I'll turn them on.
Summer 2019
September, I believe.
Eventually.
This is the road map they have but I'm pretty sure they pushed the servers back to who knows when :/
Everyday survivors suffer from my potato wifi. Their suffering will soon be over with the Servers
Soon,I hope.
With dedicated servers,Huntress players will actually need to AIM.
they're too busy figuring ways on how to pierce your pocket (cosmetics, licensed killers/survivors) and dedicated servers dont do that so hang tight another year