Ghost Face viable at rank 1??
Hi hi hi.
Well, Ive been some weeks out of the game, and now I wanna p3 Ghost Face and one trick him, but I dont wanna spend so much time in another useless M1 killer, so what do u think of him at rank 1??
Hi hi hi.
Well, Ive been some weeks out of the game, and now I wanna p3 Ghost Face and one trick him, but I dont wanna spend so much time in another useless M1 killer, so what do u think of him at rank 1??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Haraak He is useless past Rank 12 unless you got survivors who don't pay attention at all. Myers is a much better option but he is only good to Rank 5.
Ghostface is good till rank 8 imo :P
Against potatoes yes, against average survs no, especially since they keep nerfing him for no reason
Feels decent to me. Just need to think about your positioning a lot, as getting revealed is your biggest weakness.
As long as the stalk timer on a survivor doesn't reset when you're revealed, I think he is. Not strong, definitely not Nurse, but I think he has potential, surprisingly.
He is as (un)viable like any another m1 killer without map pressure.