Killer Queues Back to Normal?
My killer queues are back to normal for me. I want to know if it's the same for you guys/gals?
My killer queues are back to normal for me. I want to know if it's the same for you guys/gals?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For me in PS4 the queues are still unacceptable and not normal.
Normal queuetimes again too in PC. :)
How’s the matchmaking are ranks close or all over?
it seems like they're back to normal. especially the wait times. :)
@johnmwarner I've haven't had a problem with ranks so far. The ranks are pretty close to each other. I'm a rank 7 killer btw if your wondering how it is for the purple ranks. :P
They are, at least here in Eastern Europe, on PC. I'm happy.
Good news, I'll be able to play again :)
I dont know, I still need to wait 5 minutes to open the lobby. And another 2 minutes to fill it. Nothing has changed for me.