Which one of these killers could work in dead by daylight?
- Pennywise
- Jack the ripper
- A Vampire
- A werewolf
- Slenderman
which one could potentially come to dead by daylight as well as work?
I was gonna out Jason voorhees but he's not allowed is he?
which one could potentially come to dead by daylight as well as work?
I was gonna out Jason voorhees but he's not allowed is he?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All of them. If we can get Freddy in I’m sure they could all work.
I'm pretty sure a Jack the ripper inspired killer would fit in the most. A werewolf would just be weird for me.
Idk,Slender man chasing people is kinda off-character.
The one that are human like.
Pennywise and Slenderman wouldn't fit.
Jack and werewolf, IMO.
Jack the ripper would be a human
I think slenderman would be cool. Dbd can have their own twist on him
Jack the ripper would be the most likely.
Werewolf would be great for lore, would love roaring and such.
Slenderman could have a function where he teleports every few seconds chasing survivors, so survivors can't predict his movements, and there will be static showing how close he is. Once entire screen is full of static, Slenderman can down them.
Pennywise would fit definitely.
But my top wishlist? The Wendigo of Until Dawn. Any of the survivors (besides Josh) would work well.
Jack would be cool but we got two really stabby fellas already. I wouldn't be against another because I do get a strange gratification from it but he'd have to be stealth too so it might be tricky to make its own thing.
People kept telling me on reddit that Slenderman can't work as he's way too tall and that most the killers are/were human where as Slenderman isn't