Is there a place where I can see what the DLC outfits look like?

All the DLCs are on sale so I'm curious what the outfits look like, but I can't find the Jeff one, for example, even on the wiki. I could be looking in the wrong place though. There are also no pictures of them in the screenshots for the DLCs on PS4.

Comments

  • On the wiki it should be on his character profile in the customization section, keep in mind Jeff only has an alternate torso, no legs or head.

  • @indieeden7 I didn't see it. The only thing I saw was his normal torso, and the bloody one from Prestige.

  • @Atrushan88 said:

    @indieeden7 I didn't see it. The only thing I saw was his normal torso, and the bloody one from Prestige.

    Yeah just saw that, don't worry though I'll try and find a pic of it for you :)

  • I recomend you to see the review videos from a youtuber called Paulie Esther

  • @indieeden7 Ty, I've been trying to get a look at the outfits to determine if they were worth buying the whole package of if I should just buy the killer/survivor with Iridescent Shards. Looks like Jeff/Legion are gonna be shards.

    @Angelicus23 Thank you also for your input. I might check them out. I've seen a few of his leak videos before Ghostface came out.