Chapter 13
How would you feel if Jason Vorhees and Tommy Jarvis joined in the game?
me: very happy
How would you feel if Jason Vorhees and Tommy Jarvis joined in the game?
me: very happy
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Licensing issues prevent that.
@ReikoMori Imagine that those license problems did not exist ... how would you feel if they were added?
I'd be concerned more than anything. We're on a pretty sour streak with new killers. Jason can't come into the game to only be an amusement ride for the survivors. If they were to get that license somehow and Jason was like the killers they've been putting out lately I wouldn't bother with the chapter. Same as with Ghostface I see no reason to bother. I got to test him in ptb and the community feedback got him to a good place and then he immediately took a step back shortly after release.