New Freddy rework coming up!
From the sneak peeks about reworked Freddy I'm assuming most of you people seen the clip, but anyway do you think he'll be good? or do you think he will still be bad?
From the sneak peeks about reworked Freddy I'm assuming most of you people seen the clip, but anyway do you think he'll be good? or do you think he will still be bad?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He is good currently. Gonna miss him. :(
He will be way worse for the Freddy mains that actually knew how to play him and he will most likely still suck for people that don't know how play him.
I'm afraid he's going to be weak, at least that's what it looks like to me
I hope they can make him strong.
Cause spraying blood like that is pretty rad, gotta admit.