Freddy rework seems like a nerf.

Freddy currently has the best stall power and he has the highest skill cap around. This rework is nerfing his stall power.

Comments

  • @Andreyu44 that's why I said that Ghost Face has a strong power, but when it comes to revealing him it becomes really inconsistent, I'd say that his reveal mechanic is broken(you can detect Ghost Face behind walls for example).

    And Clown has at least 30 bugs, like his bottle exploding in his. Clown in theory is not bad, in practice Clown lacks power. He doesn't need a rework, but he needs buffs and a lot of bug fixing.

  • @Unnamed_Freak said:

    @Andreyu44 that's why I said that Ghost Face has a strong power, but when it comes to revealing him it becomes really inconsistent, I'd say that his reveal mechanic is broken(you can detect Ghost Face behind walls for example).

    And Clown has at least 30 bugs, like his bottle exploding in his. Clown in theory is not bad, in practice Clown lacks power. He doesn't need a rework, but he needs buffs and a lot of bug fixing.

    Fully agree.

    Poor Clown,has so many bugs since release. :(

1 2 ›