Set perks.
Hi all, new to here so not sure if this has been mentioned or not?
I would like to see unique perks, locked to survivors / killers so it would mean survivors for example wouldn't all be just skins. For example; Meg is clearly energetic so she could run slightly faster? Claudette, she could heal quicker... Just small passive perks for everyone.
Comments
No because there would be a meta on which ones are the best I'd rather them just stay as skins it is fun to play whatever survivor you want without worrying about being on "meta"
I like that idea, it also gives incentive to rank up other survivors. I wouldnt mind small passive boosts to survivors.
For Example
Dwight:
See Auras in like 8m
Increase Gen Repair for like 2%
Boost Team with 5% Interaction Speed
I like the idea (cause i recntly started playing Identity V) BUT:
No
Because the perk system in this game is some kind of surprise element.it's not same as the trait system in Identity V.
Imagine if the unique perks are locked to survivor...
- The killer will never tunneling Laurie and she will never has a chance to use decisive strike
- The killer will always bait David to force him using dead hard
- No one will gonna plays Ace