Make a caption of a DBD picture. (For fun! The artwork is amazing!)

Feng: *An embarassed Feng quietly says to herself "Please don't let him know i have just slipped one out"

Ace: *Looks to Feng with a quizzical, perhaps impressed in a grossed out way "Have you just farted?"

The Huntress: "Is about to step over the log, smells the Feng bomb and slowy backs away*

600px-StoreBanner_moonrise.png?version=ca99bb54c7f646ee09f0aa7b712bddb8


Comments

  • "Holy ######### she fell for diversion AGAIN"

  • storeBanner_chapterXII_02.png

    Ghost Face - WAAAZZZUPPPPPPPPPPPPP


    A DATE

    storeBanner_chapterXII_04.png

    Dwight - Waits for lover - the Huntress, she loves cosplay like him

    Huntress - Dwighty, do you like it

    Dwight - nom nom nom


    PIZZA

    storeBanner_chapterXII_06.png

    Pig - DO NOT EAT THAT PIZZA PIECE, TAPP!

    Tapp - You will not stop me!


    PIZZA 2: new pepperoni

    storeBanner_chapterXII_05.png

    Tapp: ooff... Changing outfit helped... I can eat pizza.

    Pig: breathes Ohhhh really?


    A PROBLEM...

    storeBanner_chapterXII_03.png

    Feng: Where is the f**ing KILLER?!?


    Wraith: ... he...lp... mee... I bugged in 3.0.1.... I can't move....


    Feng

    T-BAGS


  • LOL! cute!

    dead-by-daylight-setup-free-download.jpg

    Meg: "For f**cks sake Jake not again!"

    Ace: "I'll save you!"

    Claudette: "Hh something shiney!"

    Jake: Audible Jake cry and whimpering

    The KTrapper: "Git Gud, noobs!" *Turns back singing "Hey it's the Trapper"